CONTENT UPLOADED TO TAAZI:
By signing up, you agree to the following:
- You have full ownership of copyrights to the Content or you have the express rights on behalf of the Content Owner to upload this Content to Taazi
- From the royalties collected from Taazi, where applicable, you will pay royalties to any third party including related to composer rights / publishing to the Composer(s) / Author(s) of the Content
- No royalties or other fees will be payable by Taazi to any third party for the reproduction, distribution, public display, public performance, creation of derivative works, or other use or exploitation of such User Content, and
- Such Content, or its use by Taazi as contemplated by the Agreements, does not violate the Agreements, applicable law, or the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright), publicity, personality, or other rights of others or imply any affiliation with or endorsement of you or your Content by Taazi or any other artist, band, label, entity or individual without express written consent from such individual or entity
- All Content you submit to the Service is correct, accurate, and does not contain Objectionable Content
GRANT OF RIGHTS:
- The rights granted hereunder shall include online sales, downloads and streaming of all Recordings (the term "Recordings" shall including songs, albums, ringtones and videos) submitted by you, without limitation, including permanent digital downloads, temporary digital downloads, sharing & streaming, interactive streaming & non-interactive streaming.
- By clicking the "I Agree" button, you grant the Company, throughout the world the non-exclusive, revocable right to sell, copy, distribute and otherwise exploit the Recordings on Taazi platform online by all means and to:
- Collect all income deriving therefrom; and
- Use the name(s), photographs and likenesses, artwork images, biographical and other information provided by you in connection with the online distribution or promotion of the Recording.
- You agree that you will not use the Site or Services to transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. In such case, the Company reserves the right to:
- Remove or disable any recordings shared by you on the Website; And / Or
- Disable access to and / or to terminate your account;
- In case you are found liable in violation of the Terms or Services of the Website, Company may restrict or suspend payment of your share of revenue to you. Such revenue will be forfeited by you if the Company determines, in its good faith discretion, they are the result of fraud and / or infringement.
- Company will pay Content Owner seventy percent (70%) of the Total Gross Revenue earned by the Company from ad revenue from streaming on the Content Owner's page or from sale or other revenue received from individual songs, albums, ringtones or videos. This 70% includes both song licensing royalties as well as composer / publishing royalties.
- All revenue earned by the Content Owner will be paid by the Company on a quarterly basis provided total income payable to the Content Owner at the end of the period exceeds the minimum threshold.
- The minimum threshold is defined as the minimum revenue that must be payable by the Company to you before the Company shall credit any revenue to your account. The current minimum threshold is Rs 2,500.
- The breakup of all Revenue earned by the Content Owner including Amounts paid to date and payable by the Company can be accessed by the Content Owner at any time via the Content Owner Dashboard on Taazi.
- If the Company has, in its good faith, reason to suspect that any Content Owner account has been subjected to and / or involved in fraudulent or infringing activities, Company reserves the right to withhold the payment of revenue to such account. In the event that the Company determines that any Revenue earned by the Content Owner is the result of fraud and / or infringement, all such revenues shall be forfeited by the Content Ower.
WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES:
- You warrant and represent that you:
- Are at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Have the right and authority to enter into this agreement
- The owner of or hold copyrights, or have express permissions to all materials submitted by you to the Company directly or on the Website.
- Shall defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliates (including any directors, members, officers, employees and other representatives) and hold them harmless against any third party claims or expenses and losses resulting from breach or a claim.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES:
- The Company may make changes to or discontinue any aspects of the Services and any of the features, media, content, products, software or services available via the Website, at any time and without notice and without liability to you. The features, media, content, products, software or services available on and through the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update any aspect of the Website. The Company makes no representations and warranties with respect to availability of the Website and may discontinue the Service at any time with or without notice. You are solely responsible for maintaining back-up copies of any elements of Your Content uploaded to the Website or otherwise delivered to Taazi as Physical Product.
- The term of this Agreement will commence on the date this Agreement is entered into and will continue, unless and until, terminated by either you or the Company. In the event of termination by the Company, an email may be sent to your email address registered with us containing details and reasons for such termination.
- You may at any time remove or delete any content posted by you on Taazi. In the event that you want to disable your account, you may send a disable request via your profile page and one of our admins will proceed with your request as soon as practicable. Likewise, Taazi may remove or disable your account at its sole discretion. In any case, all amounts owed by the Company to the Content Owner that exceed the minimum threshold shall be paid by the Company to the Content Owner.
In the event that a ringtone is submitted by the Content Owner for download either from the Taazi online Website or mobile Website, Content Owner agrees to give the Company, license to sell or distribute the ringtone for a minimum period of 2 years. The Content Owner cannot disable or delete the ringtone or revoke the license for any reason during such period except without the express permission of the Company.