By Syeda Yousra Khalid:
Aye Dil Mere Chalray, Dheeray Dheeray Dheeray!
Zoheb Hassan was last seen when he performed his three famous songs in season 7 of Coke Studio. Since then his fans have been waiting for his new tracks to release.
The pop star along with whom we sang and danced in the 80’s has finally returned after ten years gap and released his seventh album SIGNATURE.
Here are few things you need to know about the album EMI Pakistan – the oldest and the largest music company, has recently released.
1. You might have expected the songs like Disco Deewane to be in Zoheb Hassan‘s latest album, but that is not the case. Signature is a soulful album that is unlike the work he has been doing in the past years.
Silsilay is one his best songs from the album, which is still topping the charts on Taazi.
2. Few tracks present in the album were actually recorded for a feature film on Nazia and Zoheb’s life which is currently in production.
Listen to Chehra by Zoheb Hassan
3. He started working on this album when his sister, Nazia Hassan – a women with great talent & soul, was alive. Unfortunately she fell ill because of which the album was put on hold.
4. Because by collaborating with UK-based music director DJ Swami, alternate version of Koi Nahi, Disco Deewane and Boom Boom sung by Nazia Hassan have been sampled into one song which is also in the album.
Isn’t it the best thing you heard so far?
Download it Now.
5. His album revolves around the experiences of him and his family, which means you can get to know about his life more after hearing these tracks.
6. Beside the music videos he’ll be releasing, Signature includes a special documentary showing Zoheb and the producers working in the recording studio.
We thank him for producing mega-hits since 80’s that we all sang & danced along to. Looks like we can now continue doing it!
Suuni Thi Yeh Dunya Bari Suni Thi, Tumse Milne Se Pehle!